Cemetery plot cost is $75 for residents, $150 for non-residents.
- The town board and cemetery committee are not responsible for insurance on articles left on grave sites.
- Decorations are allowed 10 days prior to holidays and must be removed 10 days after holidays. This includes trinkets, wreaths, flags, toys, and such, except when a container is part of the headstone.
- All old faded flowers must be removed. Do not throw them over the fence! If you’re unable to remove your flowers, please contact the Cemetery Sexton.
- Headstones are not to exceed 4’ in height.
- Headstones are not to exceed 4’ in width, except when double. Two plots with one headstone are not to exceed 5’4” in width.
- Bases for headstones are not to exceed 4’ x 2”, except when double.
- No trees allowed inside fenced area of cemetery.
FORMS / Documents
No items found.